Functioning purely for pleasure, don’t you want to maximize your clitoris?
What Is Clitoral Enlargement?
Medical innovations and negligible invasive interference make plastic surgery a far more appealing option than in previous years. Plastic surgery on the clitoris may be performed for medical reasons or with an aesthetic motivation.
When your clitoris is almost entirely hidden under the inner lips, it reduces sensitivity and delays or misses orgasm altogether. In such cases, clitoral enlargement is recommended.
Clitoral Enlargement Surgery
Surgery to enlarge the clitoris is performed under intravenous or combined anesthesia. Your surgeon will make an incision on the lower clitoral hood and use dis-solvable sutures to position the clitoris slightly higher. The surgery can only take place once a girl is 18 years of age
Clitoral Enlargement Recovery
This is a very sensitive area of your body, so allow yourself sufficient time to fully recuperate.
- Get a lift home after the surgery and have an adult monitor you overnight. Use this opportunity to rest well.
- Avoid showering for the first 24 hours. There after shower regularly to maintain good hygiene.
- Loose underwear is recommended for the first couple of weeks.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for the first couple of weeks. After three to four weeks moderate exercise may be resumed – but listen to your body.
- Similarly, sexual intercourse may resume after six weeks – but only to the level of your healing and comfort.
Clitoral Enlargement Cost
The clitoral enlargement cost starts from $3,000 and is dependent on the procedure that Dr. Polo will recommend based on your circumstances.
Clitoral Enlargement Before and After, Miami
Our gallery of before and after images will give you an idea of what you can expect from your clitoral enlargement surgery surgery. As is the nature of this procedure, be warned that the IMAGES ARE GRAPHIC.
Why Dr. Max Polo?
If you require clitoral enlargement in Miami is home to Dr. Max Polo. He is at the forefront in the development of new techniques and standards to continue to expand the field of vaginal rejuvenation.
To schedule a confidential consultation or to find out about our out-of-town patient solutions, please contact Miami Plastic Surgery on (305) 595-2969.